051 – Heal Your Gut For Better Sleep With Anne Lemons
Anne Lemons is a certified functional medicine nutrition and lifestyle practitioner near Boston, MA. As a Physical Therapist for over 35 years, she has always been fascinated and intrigued with the physiology and mechanics of the human body. For this reason, she was drawn to the scientific approach of the Kalish Method for Functional Medicine and completed the standard and advanced training including the interpretation and use of the Organic Acids Test. Anne is also certified as a Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner through the Andrea Nakayama Functional Nutrition Alliance program. Due to the increasing number of cases in her practice with small intestinal bacterial overgrowth SIBO, she has done additional advanced training in this area with Dr. Allison Siebecker, an expert and world leader in the education of SIBO. She is passionate about educating and empowering individuals with the knowledge and tools to help prevent chronic disease and be advocates of their own health.
Heal Your Gut For Better Sleep
- What made Anne enter the world of health and bring a special focus to gut health, SIBO and microbial terrain?
- What is leaky gut?
- What are the three layers of your gut?
- What kinds of symptoms can leaky gut cause and how does this affect sleep?
- What are the five causes of leaky gut?
- What is SIBO, how is it a cause of leaky gut and how can we confirm if we have SIBO?
- What are the three ways towards resolution of SIBO?
- How can protocols be included in a way that we move towards a healthy gut and eventually better sleep?
- Can some specific diet and lifestyle approaches predispose someone towards gut permeability?
- What are some lifestyle tips to keep our gut from getting leaky or help it to heal? How would these interventions be supportive to improving our sleep?
For more on Anne Lemons you can follow her:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is a Yoga therapist for over two decades and a Functional Nutritionist for five. She brings together her experience in therapeutic & transformational yoga and deep learning in nutrition based on the principles of functional medicine to her practice Phytothrive. The focus has been on merging together the deep science of the functional world with the deep symbolism of ancient wisdom. She has a masterful understanding of the human anatomy with cohesive understanding of physiology to offer what can be classified as true bio-individual mind, body & spirit nutrition. Having a son with a rare adrenal condition gave her a deep insight into the working of the adrenals and the stress response, as it relates to all health and sleep.
Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 13 times NY Times Bestselling Author twice. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. Deepa has twenty years of experience in wellness, where she has focus on sleep nutrition, women’s health, detoxification, skin health and adrenal function. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020.
💎 Website: https://ohahealth.com/
💎YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
💎YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: email@example.com
💎Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org