054 – Jet Lag & Sleep Restoration With Dr Jay Khorsandi
Dr. Jay Khorsandi is a health, wellness, anti-aging and longevity advocate with over 20 years of patient care success as a dentist, entrepreneur and airway advocate. Combining cutting-edge science and his passion for biohacking, he has developed numerous strategies to help people feel better, sleep better and live healthier lives. He’s also the creator and producer of a very popular health, wellness and sleep podcast called: “Best Night Ever”,
Jet lag and sleep restoration
- How did Dr Jay become the Sleep Biohacker?
- Jet lag is a major trigger for disrupted sleep patterns. What are the culprits of jet lag?
- Does the direction you fly matter to how severely impact is felt?
- How can the time of your flight impact the severity if your jet lag?
- Has the diet served on flights and eating during your circadian night contributed to how seriously impact is felt? What can one do to ease this?
- What is the connection between EMF exposure and jet lag? What are the hacks that you need to use to protect yourself?
- Usually when your body is faced with some stress, such as jet lag, you can support your body with some supplements, nutrients or superfoods. What are some of the recommendations?
- What are the Sleep Biohacker’s bio hacks to anyone who wants to manage a life of frequent flying through different time zones and consistent jet lag?
For more on Dr Jay Khorsandi, Sleep Biohacker, you can follow him:
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaykhorsandi/
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is a Yoga therapist for over two decades and a Functional Nutritionist for five. She brings together her experience in therapeutic & transformational yoga and deep learning in nutrition based on the principles of functional medicine to her practice Phytothrive. The focus has been on merging together the deep science of the functional world with the deep symbolism of ancient wisdom. She has a masterful understanding of the human anatomy with cohesive understanding of physiology to offer what can be classified as true bio-individual mind, body & spirit nutrition. Having a son with a rare adrenal condition gave her a deep insight into the working of the adrenals and the stress response, as it relates to all health and sleep.
Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 13 times NY Times Bestselling Author twice. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. Deepa has twenty years of experience in wellness, where she has focus on sleep nutrition, women’s health, detoxification, skin health and adrenal function. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020.
💎 Get her newsletter on every vitamin and mineral and see what it does in your body:
💎YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
💎YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
💎Write to: email@example.com