097 – Living A Circadian Life With Bastion Groiss
Bastian Groiss worked as a project manager within the corporate world in Germany. After moving to New Zealand he left the corporate world and dived into spiritual work, travelled Australasia, studied permaculture, regenerative agriculture and more. He has been working as a dog trainer for the last nine years. After struggling with fatigue and exhaustion for a years he decided that he had enough of feeling tired and committed to being healthy, energetic and vital. That journey eventually led him to discover light and circadian rhythms. Years of research and personal exploration eventually led to the birthing of the app “Circadian” which is the why and how of circadian rhythms and a natural lifestyle. He is currently in the process of fully committing himself to this project and being an ambassador for natural light and a circadian lifestyle in tune with nature.
- Do people have different sleep chronotypes?
- Does light set biological clocks and regulate hormones and endocrine function?
- Is ADHD linked to circadian disruption?
- How do indigenous tribes adjusting sleep to seasons?
- If we try to use light appropriately to work with daylight savings, how would that differ in indigenous communities?
- Can melatonin play a role in supporting sleep?
- What happens when you take people out of a natural environment?
- How can we support sleep as we move through seasons and diurnal rhythms?
- What are the unique features of the circadian life app?
For more on Bastion Groiss you can follow him:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is an Allied Functional Medicine Practitioner, Author and a Yogini at Phytothrive. Having a son with a rare adrenal disorder gave her insight into the working of the adrenals. Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 14 times NY Times Bestselling Author. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020. Her book on sleep with HarperCollins releases in 2022. She has been featured on the award winning podcast 15-Minute Matrix discussing sleep.
💎 Website: https://ohahealth.com/
💎Blue Light Blockers: https://vivarays.com?sca_ref=1132978.lTmZvKjZ2k
💎15-Minute Matrix featuring Deepa: Sleep
💎YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: email@example.com
💎Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org