099 – Skin Conditions & Sleep With Emma Tillett
Emma grew up in upstate New York and attended University at Albany where she earned her B.S, B.A. in Human Biology and Anthropology. Emma’s personal health journey began from a young age with eczema, allergies, asthma, and chronic infection. As the diagnoses and medications continued to increased she realised that she would need to take her health into her own hands. She became a Certified Health and Life Coach, a yoga teacher, reiki practitioner and a Certified Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner through the Functional Nutrition Alliance. Emma deeply enjoys asking thought provoking questions and listening to others who typically feel like their voices are not heard by our western healthcare practitioners.
- What are some potential root causes of skin issues?
- What do dermatologists have to offer?
- What are some things that can trigger skin inflammation?
- What can people with skin conditions to do to break this vicious cycle?
- How can you understand and shift the antihistamine and skin connection?
- Is there a paradigm with foods to reduce skin inflammation and improve sleep?
- The vicious cycle of not sleeping well…does this impact your skin’s ability to heal?
For more on Emma Tillett you can follow her:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is an Allied Functional Medicine Practitioner, Author and a Yogini at Phytothrive. Having a son with a rare adrenal disorder gave her insight into the working of the adrenals. Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 14 times NY Times Bestselling Author. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020. Her book on sleep with HarperCollins releases in 2022. She has been featured on the award winning podcast 15-Minute Matrix discussing sleep.
💎 Website: https://ohahealth.com/
💎Blue Light Blockers: https://vivarays.com?sca_ref=1132978.lTmZvKjZ2k
💎15-Minute Matrix featuring Deepa: Sleep
💎YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
💎Write to: email@example.com