107 – Probiotics For Sleep Masterclass With Kiran Krishnan
Kiran Krishnan is a Research Microbiologist and has been involved in the dietary supplement and nutrition market for the past 18 years. He comes from a University research background having spent several years with hands-on R&D in the fields of molecular medicine and microbiology at the University of Iowa. Kiran established a Clinical Research Organization where he designed and conducted dozens of human clinical trials in human nutrition. Kiran is also a co-founder and partner in Nu Science Trading, LLC.; a nutritional technology development and research company. Kiran is also a co-founder and Chief Scientific Officer at Microbiome Labs. He is a frequent lecturer on the Human Microbiome at Medical and Nutrition Conferences. He is an expert guest on National and Satellite radio, has appeared in several international documentaries and has been a guest speaker on several International Health Summits as a microbiome expert. He is currently involved in 16 novel human clinical trials on probiotics and the human microbiome. Kiran is also on the Scientific Advisory Board or a Science Advisor for 7 other companies in the industry.
- What is the role of the gut microbiome in sleep and stress management?
- Since we are seeing an epidemic of poor sleep, what is the role of probiotics in this?
- If someone has an initial reaction to probiotics, anything from gut distress, heartburn, increased symptoms, and they get alarmed, what do they need to know?
- Histamine elevation plays a role in sleeplessness and anxiety. Are spore based probiotics usable for those with histamine intolerance?
- Is it necessary to run gut testing before beginning protocols?
- How are Megasporebiotic and Zenbiome different from other probiotics and how do they help sleep specifically?
- How can we safely introduce, use and continue the right probiotics at the right dose to support great sleep?
For more on Kiran Krishnan you can follow him:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is an Allied Functional Medicine Practitioner, Author and a Yogini at Phytothrive. Having a son with a rare adrenal disorder gave her insight into the working of the adrenals. Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 14 times NY Times Bestselling Author. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020. Her book on sleep with HarperCollins releases in 2022. She has been featured on the award winning podcast 15-Minute Matrix discussing sleep.
💎 Website: https://ohahealth.com/
💎Blue Light Blockers: https://vivarays.com?sca_ref=1132978.lTmZvKjZ2k
💎15-Minute Matrix featuring Deepa: Sleep
💎YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: email@example.com
💎Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org