113 – Extraordinary Dreams With Laurel Clark
Laurel Clark is a teacher of metaphysics and self-development, ordained interfaith minister, intuitive counsellor and mentor, and author. Past president of the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD) and the School of Metaphysics, Laurel now owns her own company, Whole Life Resources. She teaches and guides people to develop their full potential through understanding dreams, meditation, visualisation, and mind skills like undivided attention, concentration, listening, and memory. She is the author of Intuitive Dreaming and seven other books and contributor to a dozen more.
- Is there a purpose to scary dreams?
- Can remembering our dreams help us?
- Can better sleep help us remember our dreams?
- How can paying attention to our dreams improve our waking intuition?
- How do dreams give us guidance or advice for our waking life?
- How do we know when a dream is purely symbolic and when it might be predicting the future or connecting us with someone else?
- How can we access wisdom from our dreams?
- What are some tips for remembering dreams and improving sleep?
For more on Laurel Clark you can follow her:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is an Allied Functional Medicine Practitioner, Author and a Yogini at Phytothrive. Having a son with a rare adrenal disorder gave her insight into the working of the adrenals. Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 14 times NY Times Bestselling Author. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020. Her book on sleep with HarperCollins releases in 2022. She has been featured on the award winning podcast 15-Minute Matrix and UK Health Radio discussing sleep.
💎 Website: https://ohahealth.com/
💎Blue Light Blockers: https://vivarays.com?sca_ref=1132978.lTmZvKjZ2k
💎15-Minute Matrix featuring Deepa: Sleep
💎YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
💎Write to: email@example.com