121 – Autoimmunity, Gut Health & Sleep With Dr Anjali Hooda, MD
An Obesity, Advanced Metabolic & Functional Medicine Specialist, Dr Hooda studied Internal medicine in the US and trained with renowned medical practitioners in USA. She also holds a fellowship in clinical nutrition and obesity medicine from the USA, and is an IFM certified physician. Along with her international patients she now also focuses on the Indian population to give them the best care with the scientific approach. Dr Hooda is the author of the best selling book “Think Eat Live Smart”. She is focused on utilising her years of learning and experience attained in the US — the bedrock of Functional Health — to treat people with chronic lifestyle issues in India.
- Is the connection between gut health and autoimmunity looked at in mainstream medicine?
- How is autoimmunity diagnosed?
- Can gluten be a problem even for those whose ancestors ate gluten?
- Can you have gut inflammation when you do not have gut symptoms?
- What are the dangers about self prescribing antibiotics for common colds and gut infections?
- What is the starting point for reducing gut inflammation and improving sleep?
For more on Dr Anjali Hooda you can follow her:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is an Allied Functional Medicine Practitioner, Author and a Yogini at Phytothrive. Having a son with a rare adrenal disorder gave her insight into the working of the adrenals. Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 14 times NY Times Bestselling Author. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020. Her book on sleep with HarperCollins releases in 2022. She has been featured on the award winning podcast 15-Minute Matrix and UK Health Radio discussing sleep.
💎 Website: https://ohahealh.com
💎Blue Light Blockers: https://vivarays.com?sca_ref=1132978.lTmZvKjZ2k
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
💎Write to: email@example.com