012 – Sleep Biohacking and EFT with Amy Stark
Amy Stark is an author, speaker, teacher and podcaster about personal transformation. For over a decade, Amy has been teaching others how to master their life and energy with the most cutting-edge tools and techniques. Amy has a degree in Psychology, a Masters in Education, is an L.M.T, and a biohacker at heart.
She is a trained Reiki Master, Reconnective Healer, E.F.T Practitioner, and is known around the world for helping people to create happier and healthier lives full of joy and purpose. Amy’s podcast is called, The Ophelia Podcast.
This episode is packed with practical coaching on using EFT to support your sleep. Amy and Deepa talk through an actual EFT practice which you can start including into your life from today! Watch this beautiful practice transform your emotions, resilience, sleep and life!
In this episode, we dive into:
“Sleep Biohacking, Gratitude and EFT”
- Amy’s story and her connection to energy!
- What caused it and how did it impact her health. How did she discover EFT?
- What is EFT? How can it be helpful with sleep? Is there a practice which is safe for someone who is just becoming interested in EFT?
- Amy speaks about mastering energy. What does that mean? How can someone master their energy for better sleep?
- Amy is a biohacker at heart. What is biohacking? How can you biohack your sleep?
- Gratitude is a practice that is being researched greatly. It has the potential to down regulate inflammation in the brain and has multiple physiological benefits. How does gratitude help?
- How did a practice of gratitude help Amy shift how long it took to fall asleep?
- How can someone build a practice for themselves?
- There are almost 100 million people with diagnosed sleep disorders today. What do you feel is the biggest root cause of poor sleep today?
- If sleep is the new medicine, then …………..
For more on Amy Stark, you can follow her:
EFT Resource: https://www.starktransformation.com/eft
-For more on Deepa, The Sleep Whisperer, be sure to follow her on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ohahealth/ and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ohahealth/ and you can also mail Deepa at email@example.com or find her at www.ohahealth.com.