024 – Hacking The Code Of Sleep For Transformation with Antesa Jensen
Antesa Jensen is an emotional intelligence expert who loves to shift paradigms through pitch perfect truth-telling. She is masterful in the art of weaving potent and precise energetic transmission through eloquent spoken word and captivating moments of silence in ways that dismantle the intellect and pierce straight to the heart of things, instantly unlocking hidden potential and the kind of resonance in connection we all crave.
Antesa specializes in facilitating fundamental transformation — as well as cultivating these innate human skills in others — through keynote speeches, EQ workshops, expedition-style intensives through her company Adventure Awake, and 1:1 coaching.
In this episode, we dive into:
Hacking The Code Of Sleep For Transformation
- Antesa’s transformation from banking to emotional intelligence coaching!
- What does transformation mean? How does transformation require adversity?
- Feeling overwhelmed can be deeply impactful. How can you be with overwhelm? What can you do about it? Why is feeling overwhelm a good thing for you?
- How can you build a life which accommodates adversity so that your birthright can be fulfilled in a healthy way?
- How can you know what you need beyond just a good night of sleep?
- Recovery and sleep are an essential part of a transformational process. What does that look like in contrast to not prioritising those things in the world and lifestyles we currently live in?
For more on Antesa, you can follow her:
-For more on Deepa:
💎 Get her newsletter on every health and wellness topic and see how you can transform your health: https://ohahealth.com/
💎 Website: https://ohahealth.com/
💎YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
💎Write to email@example.com